Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience of Notjust browing Desktop
Thumbs Up 
I have used this software it is good to use but it's a little bit slower.
When i exit it my windows desktop disappear and i have to restart my PC .
http://notjustbrowsing.org/forum/images/smilies/huh.gif
In programm pane all of the .exe files are shown i think these should be restricted to user installed programms
Thank you for sharing your experience of using NotJustBrowsing Desktop. May I ask which Windows you are using? What are the specifications of your computer?

You can restore your desktop by starting "explorer.exe" from Task Manager. Task Manager can be initiated by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete. After initiating Task Manager you should run a New Task ("explorer.exe"), which you can from Applications Tab of your Windows Task Manager.

We will try to improve user experience according to your feed back in next version. Thank you again for trying our new software.
(04-26-2015, 05:30 AM)awais.alam74 Wrote: . . .
In programm pane all of the .exe files are shown i think these should be restricted to user installed programms

Thank you for your suggestion.
In next version, there will be a set of preferences that a user will be able to select from and we will incorporate your suggestion as well.
(06-08-2016, 06:50 AM)VetginiyaWa Wrote: how can I remove / disable unwanted programs which are installed by
the desktop experience feature?
I only need the photo gallery on my terminal server.

Regards.

At the moment there is no provision to do what you want. Will you be satisfied if I produce desktop configuration utility for a user to configure desktop space however they want it for themselves? Please let me know.